This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Who is Cygwin's readline maintainer?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: Cygwin APPS list <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:09:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Who is Cygwin's readline maintainer?
- References: <20031001093721.GH7711@linux_rln.harvest>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 11:37:21AM +0200, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> There is a test version (5.0-alpha) of readline on which the test version
> (3.0-alpha) os Bash depends. As I'm having a wee bit of trouble with readline
> (building it, for the moment) I'd like to coordinate my efforts with Cygwin's
> readline maintainer but I don't know who he/she is..
Does http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-09/msg00287.html help?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.