This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Anybody willing to take over bash maintainership?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:11:14 +0200
- Subject: Anybody willing to take over bash maintainership?
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I don't recall if I asked this already once but, anyway, is anybody of
the maintainers here willing to take over the bash maintainership?
I don't use bash but tcsh and ash and the only reason I'm maintaining
bash is that "anybody has to do it".
I'd be very pleased if somebody who's using bash on a daily basis could
snap up the package. On the downside, I guess there are also a few
patches which still have to be sent to Chet, the upstream maintainer.
Thanks in advance,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.