This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packages for upload: nasm (1.3.22 and 1.5.2)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Elfyn McBratney <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:26:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: Packages for upload: nasm (1.3.22 and 1.5.2)
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com><20030830125146.GK614@emcb.co.uk>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Am Samstag, 30. August 2003 um 14:51 schriebst du:
> Dean Scarff wrote:
>> New packages have been built against both cygwin 1.3.22 and 1.5.2 (latest
>> non-snapshot available 30 Aug 2003), for the upstream release of nasm
>> 0.98.37. The 1.5.2-built package is flagged as test; quick tests suggest
>> it's compatible.
> Uploaded; removed 0.98.35-1. Please send an announcement in a couple of
> hours. Let me know if you want me to remove 0.98.36-1, too.
Why not make it prev: for a while, it works well for me and one never
knows if the current: has bugs...?