This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Packages for upload: nasm (1.3.22 and 1.5.2)
- From: Dean Scarff <d_scarff at bigpond dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:01:56 +0800
- Subject: Packages for upload: nasm (1.3.22 and 1.5.2)
New packages have been built against both cygwin 1.3.22 and 1.5.2 (latest
non-snapshot available 30 Aug 2003), for the upstream release of nasm
0.98.37. The 1.5.2-built package is flagged as test; quick tests suggest
Other changes: the postscript version of the documentation is no longer
used, seeming as it's the same as the info and html outputs, and it just
adds to the package size. However, the source package retains all the
functionality to build the .ps (and the .pdf if you have gs).
sdesc: "The Netwide Assembler"
ldesc: "nasm is the famous, portable Netwide Assembler for the 80x86.
Many many developers all over the net respect NASM for what it is
- a widespread (thus netwide), portable (thus netwide!), very
flexible and mature assembler tool with support for many output
formats (thus netwide!!)."
# test version is built against cygwin 1.5.2-1