This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:31:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: gnugo-3.4
- References: <3F2B6B55.7A7B01F0@quicknet.nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Teun Burgers wrote:
> I've uploaded binary and source packages of version 3.4 of gnugo.
> This version is an update of the current 3.2. 3.4 depends on
> libncurses7 as pointed out by Charles Wilson in
> The tarballs are here:
> The tarballs were prepared with generic-build-script.sh.
> No patch was required. The executable has been packed with upx.
I'm very sorry this response is nearly a month late. I missed this
and have only just seen it in the archives.
Uploaded and modified setup.hint to include `libncurses7' as a
dependency. Please send an announcement in a couple of hours.