This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Package Update] zsh-4.0.7-1 and test zsh-4.1.1-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:10:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Package Update] zsh-4.0.7-1 and test zsh-4.1.1-1
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 09:36:12PM -0700, Peter A. Castro wrote:
> I've updated zsh to the latest 4.0 tree (4.0.7-1) and build the 4.1
> tree as a test (4.1.1-1).
> Note that setup.hint contains version information for curr, prev and test
> (4.0.7-1, 4.0.6-5, 4.1.1-1). 4.0.7 is the end of the line for the 4.0
> tree. 4.1 is the new tree, and thus contains unproven code, which is why
> I'd like to make 4.1.1 available for testing at the moment. Once it's
> had a fair shake, it'll be made the most current version.
Does `test version' in this case also mean, it's compiled using Cygwin
1.5.2? That would be nice. We shouldn't have non-1.5.x test packages
in the current state of affairs.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.