This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Broken symlinks in the terminfo package [Attn: Chuck]
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:50:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Broken symlinks in the terminfo package [Attn: Chuck]
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Some of the symbolic links in the terminfo package break with
check_case:strict. In particular, Eterm-color is a link to
"../E/Eterm-color" (capitalized directory name), and ncr260vt300wpp is a
link to "../N/NCR260VT300WPP0" (the whole filename capitalized). I don't
actually use either of these, and found them in connection with a
different problem, but this looks like something that should be fixed
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton