Re: [ITP] wtf

Great, that makes 3 votes.  Now all I have to do is get someone to review
the packaging (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

I don't see a particular value in weeding out duplicates, as all variants
will be displayed, so no information is lost.  However, I'll see if I
could "hide" the original acronyms...

Anyway, I'll work on the perl script and on getting the acronym list up to
date (there have been some changes in the OLOCA) in the next few days, and
will release a new iteration of the package then.  The packaging won't
change, so the current one can be reviewed, but please don't upload it
until I post the new one (I'll notify the list, obviously).  Thanks,
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu