This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cabextract review (new URLs)
- From: letters at hotpop dot com (Jari Aalto+list.cygwin-apps)
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:48:58 +0300
- Subject: Re: cabextract review (new URLs)
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.55.0307141533210.2052@ellixia><Pine.CYG.4.55.0307151510200.956@ellixia>
* Tue 2003-07-15 Elfyn McBratney <firstname.lastname@example.org> list.cygwin-apps
* Message-Id: <Pine.CYG.4.55.0307151510200.956@ellixia>
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
>> @ cabextract
>> date : 27 Jun 2003
>> version: 0.6-1
>> status : not reviewed
>> notes : http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00245.html
>> votes : 4 (Abe, Charles, Igor and Jason)
>> url : http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/cabextract/cabextract-0.6-1-src.tar.bz2
> I've reviewed cabextract; following are some observations:
> 1) The source package has the build script named `cygbuild.sh', but as source
> packages are extracted by setup to /usr/src , this might get overwritten.
> Please rename the script to something like `package-ver-rel.sh'.
> Also, when I envoked the script as `./cygbuild.sh all' but got the
> [elfyn@ellixia tmp]$ ./cygbuild.sh all
> -- cygbuild.sh 1.134 http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/cygbuild/
> -- Wait, reading and preparing variables based on current directory
> ./cygbuild.sh.DefineGlobalsRoot: [ERROR] Cannot determine VERSION from /home/elfyn/tmp.
> ./cygbuild.sh.DefineGlobalsRoot: [ERROR] Are you inside directory package-NN.NN/ ?
> ./cygbuild.sh.SrcDirCheck: [FATAL] dir is empty
> Can you fix that?
> OK, it was merely one point. :-) Apart from that it works well and builds OOTB
> (by hand). So, once the above is fixed it's ready to be uploaded.
New URLs are:
Swatch @time http://www.ryanthiessen.com/swatch/resources.htm
Convert @time http://www.mir.com.my/iTime/itime.htm