This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [setup PATCH] SetDlgItemFont
- From: "Andrew M. Inggs" <aminggs at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:12:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [setup PATCH] SetDlgItemFont
- References: <012801c3575e$59af9f50$5400a8c0@starfruit> <3F292EB8.email@example.com> <00fe01c357ab$111a8280$5400a8c0@starfruit>
Max Bowsher wrote:
Andrew M. Inggs wrote:
Could you include the ChangeLog on its own rather than using a
Why? The issue below? That's independent.
It would make it easier to read, in my opinion. It's also pretty
standard policy to make it easier for the person applying the patch. I
guess it's not relevant here since you apply your own. I'll shut up now.