This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Setup PATCH] Eliminate next_dialog
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:12:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Setup PATCH] Eliminate next_dialog
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKKEGNEGAA.email@example.com>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>>> Better. Stronger. Faster.
>>> 2003-07-26 Gary R. Van Sickle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> I have my own version this lot in the pipeline, using actual return
>> instead of returning values in the static contexts.
> Oh, yeah, what the heck. I totally missed that.
>> That, coupled with a
>> removal of unused HINSTANCE parameters, will reduce the quantity of
>> passed-in data to one HWND - thus allowing us to dispose of the static
>> contexts entirely.
>> I'll be feeding this piecewise onto this list, as earlier patches clear
>> Robert's reviews.
> So, "thanks but no thanks"?
Pretty much. Thanks for the detailed list of places requiring changes, but
I've seperated the changes into next_dialog removal, and other cleanup.
Smaller patches = faster reviews.