This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Announcement not getting through
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:57:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Announcement not getting through
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I've sent an announcement for jgraph a while ago, and it's in the
cygwin-announce archives, but it didn't seem to get through to the cygwin
list. Is there something I didn't do right (e.g., not subscribed to
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton