This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:45:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <3EEA0FC4.D2AC34BD@ieee.org> <20030613192722.GW30116@cygbert.vinschen.de>
Minires-0.96 is now available on
As requested for possible inclusion in newlib, it now loads
Windows dll dynamically (instead of linking).
The cygwin specific part of the package has been isolated
in a separate file and various optimizations have been performed.
It is also included in exim-4.20-2, where it seems to work fine.
Can someone take over and do whatever is necessary to
put it in newlib, as discussed last month? I am not sure
what this really involves.
Elfyn has already proposed to help, :)
but he must be quite busy with the cygwin 1.5 activities.