This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: chase-0.5 - a new package for rewiev
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 00:21:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: chase-0.5 - a new package for rewiev
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:
> Debian package 'chase' has been ported. Please review.
Smae as before. *Please* provide absolute links to package files.
> @ chase
> sdesc: "Chase is a small utility for chasing symbolic links."
> ldesc: "Chase is a small utility for chasing symbolic links."
> curr: 0.5
> # prev: version
> # test: version
> category: Utils
> # requires: package[ package...]
> # external-source: package
A few notes:
1) The Cygwin README (usr/doc/Cygwin/chase-0.5.README) has a '<PKG>' tag at
the top and maybe elsewhere. Also, all of your package README's have a
runtime dependance of libintl1, yet at a glance none of them require it.
2) The patch file contains build/configury support/data files. Please run
`make distclean' in the source directory before creating the patch.
3) The setup.hint `version' above is 0.5, yet the Cygwin package is 0.5-1 .
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk
Show us yer bulk: firstname.lastname@example.org