This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I download package "db2html"
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: minyuli <minyuli at etang dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:58:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: How can I download package "db2html"
- References: <20030613024034.EB7361C772F69@smtp.etang.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, minyuli wrote:
> I'm in China, and I can download the package "db2html". Please give me a
> URL or tell me the name of that package so I could google it in Chinese
This is not the correct mailing list for these kind of questions. Please
To save noise, take a look at <http://sources.redhat.com/docbook-tools/>. If you
have any further musings, please direct them to the main Cygwin list. For your
convenience, I've reset the Reply-to to point Cygwin list.
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk