This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Bug in pcre package: Relative path names
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:01:22 +0200
- Subject: Bug in pcre package: Relative path names
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
from the german Cygwin newsgroup I just got the hint, that there's a bug
in the pcre-4.2 packaging. The paths of all files in /usr/bin are given
as ./usr/bin/foo. Note the leading dot. Could you please fix that,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.