This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ctags-5.5-4 default TMPDIR fix
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 01:03:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: ctags-5.5-4 default TMPDIR fix
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I have just uploaded a fixed package for the TMPDIR problem found by
> Mecklenburg and Ross Presser.
> category: Devel
> requires: cygwin regex
> sdesc: "A C programming language indexing and/or cross-reference tool"
> ldesc: "Exuberant Ctags generates an index (or tag) file of language
> found in source files for many popular programming languages. This index
> makes it easy for text editors and other tools to locate the indexed
> items. Exuberant Ctags improves on traditional ctags because of its
> multilanguage support, its ability for the user to define new languages
> searched by regular expressions, and its ability to generate emacs-style
> TAGS files."
Done. Please send an announcement in a couple of hours.