This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: astksh review
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:38:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: astksh review
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
Maybe just run all postinstall scripts with "set -x", and parse the
output? At least initially...
Depending on the shell, you won't see anything executed in a shell