This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: astksh review
- From: "Sergey Okhapkin" <sos at sokhapkin dot dyndns dot org>
- To: "'Charles Wilson'" <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>, <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 05:31:23 -0400
- Subject: RE: astksh review
- Reply-to: <sos at sokhapkin dot dyndns dot org>
> Actually, all us package maintainers ought to do a better job
> "pre-remove" scripts in addition to post-install scripts, that would
> clean up anything created by the postinstaller. Yep -- setup supports
> this -- but most maintainers (I'm guilty here...) don't bother:
I never heard about "pre-remove" support in setup,
http://cygwin.com/setup.html has nothing about.