This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: astksh review
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "'Igor Pechtchanski'" <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 02:50:59 +0200
- Subject: RE: astksh review
- Organization: Omnium Software Engineering
> [...] whereas the build procedure Karsten
> described for
> the AST ksh sounds painful and non-obvious.
What's wrong about configure/make?
I described the things that go on afterwards and how _I_ build the
You don't have to.
Just the usual configure/make.
We will take care that a correct GNU makefile is always there (at least
for ksh93, the complete ast-open could be more problematic)
I going to repackage ksh93 sometime this week. The package will contain
a link to a web page that explains the build process in detail.