This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: astksh review
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: "'Charles Wilson'" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 01:33:56 +0200
- Subject: RE: astksh review
- Organization: Omnium Software Engineering
> > I could check for existance of a ksh symlink in the
> postinstall script
> > and create it if it's missing.
> That's precisely what you should do. All of this "create a symlink"
> talk is *specifically* about doing it in the postinstall
> script. That's
> the whole point.
OK, that's what I wanted to hear.
How should I deal with a symlink already present?
Are postinstall scripts allowed to be interactive (e.g. ask the user via