This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: astksh review (was Re: Pending package status (09 May 2003))
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 00:45:38 +0200
- Subject: RE: astksh review (was Re: Pending package status (09 May 2003))
- Organization: Omnium Software Engineering
> The only thing I am aware of is that a fix was needed to
> inherit signal
> handler settings during vfork(). I believe that Christopher put the
> changes into CVS, but I don't know if a cygwin1.dll has been released
> with that change.
OK, I don't believe that the failed vfork() test has any other impact on
AFAICS vfork() would eventually be used in libsfio, but since the
_lib_vfork test failed, fork() is used instead.
For the folks who don't know what we're talking about, it is this test
_exit(signal(SIGHUP, SIG_DFL) != SIG_IGN);
cmd = argv;
cmd = "test";
cmd = 0;
status = 1;
_exit(wait(&status) < 0 || status != 0);