This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: astksh review (was Re: Pending package status (09 May 2003))
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 19:49:32 +0200
- Subject: RE: astksh review (was Re: Pending package status (09 May 2003))
- Organization: Omnium Software Engineering
> I did a lot of work with Glenn on fixing the spawn feature. Try
> enabling it and see what happens. I am using it without problems,
> and I don't think I have any local Cygwin patches related to it.
Glenn said that you made cygwin fixes that enable _lib_vfork in
I have only _real_vfork enabled.
Have these fixes not yet made their way into cygwin?
However, I have both _lib_spawnveg and _use_spawnveg, so SHOPT_SPAWN is
used for sh/xec.c even if it has not been explicitely defined before.
So, yes, I'm building ksh with spawn support and it works fine.