This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: astksh review (was Re: Pending package status (09 May 2003))
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: Karsten Fleischer <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:33:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: astksh review (was Re: Pending package status (09 May 2003))
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <001201c31a24$8ae76070$2601a8c0@brws7002>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Karsten Fleischer wrote:
I did not explicitely enable SHOPT_SPAWN.
I tried that some time ago and got stackdumps.
Does it work now? I know that you worked on stuff like this with Glenn,
but I don't know the outcome.
I did a lot of work with Glenn on fixing the spawn feature. Try
enabling it and see what happens. I am using it without problems,
and I don't think I have any local Cygwin patches related to it.