This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: astksh review (was Re: Pending package status (09 May 2003))
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: <joseph dot buehler at spirentcom dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:24:33 +0200
- Subject: RE: astksh review (was Re: Pending package status (09 May 2003))
- Organization: Omnium Software Engineering
> You mentioned using builtins, but are you building the Cygwin ksh
> package with spawn support?
I did not explicitely enable SHOPT_SPAWN.
I tried that some time ago and got stackdumps.
Does it work now? I know that you worked on stuff like this with Glenn,
but I don't know the outcome.
If SHOPT_SPAWN works, then the #if _UWIN lines in sh/xec.c should be
changed to #if _WINIX to always enable spawn support for cygwin.