This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: AT&T KornShell93 officially available for Cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:20:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: AT&T KornShell93 officially available for Cygwin
- References: <000d01c31422$d76219c0$2601a8c0@brws7002>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 12:57:15AM +0200, Karsten Fleischer wrote:
> I updated the astksh files.
> I made the following changes:
> - a bug fix for nameref variables in ksh
> - a new version of the "package" shell script has been incorporated into
> the src package
> - the "package.mk" file has been updated to create correctly named
> cygwin packages
> - the ksh binary is stripped
> Changes against the officially available AT&T ast-ksh 2003-04-22 sources
> are minor and going to be part of their next release anyway, so I just
> stick with a 20030422-1 version/release number.
> The updated source and binary package files and the setup.hint are
> available at:
Vote from me.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.