This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New Splint packages available
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>,"Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:32:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: New Splint packages available
- References: <3D848382FB72E249812901444C6BDB1D0130D822@exchange.timesys.com>
> Thanks for the effort on this. Are you going to
> maintain splint for Cygwin, or is this going to be
> an unsupported package?
Lock, stock and ten hundread smoking barrels. I did try and get this out
about a month back but there we're a few rpoblems in the C grammer scanner,
which has no been fixed.
> I'm going to have to look into creating a splint
> plugin for Eclipse/CDT now :-)