This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RPM port ready
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Dario Alcocer <alcocer at helixdigital dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:40:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: RPM port ready
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 1 May 2003, Dario Alcocer wrote:
> I've incorporated all of the suggested changes (with the exception of the
> build script, sorry Chuck ;-). The updated packages are available at:
> Thanks to everyone for your patience and effort in reviewing the port, I
> really appreciate it.
A couple more nits (both for setup.hint):
- does rpm-docs require man?
- should there be external-source lines for rpm-docs and rpm-build?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
-- Leto II