Re: RPM packages re-posted, need review

alcocer@helixdigital.com wrote:
On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 06:27:22PM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:

Sorry to do this to you (because I forgot), but you'll need to ditch the popt locale data since it will collide with my popt package in the future (when I release 1.7).

Oops! <blush> I guess I didn't do a good job of cleaning things up I'll.
go ahead and wipe the popt locale stuff and regen the packages         .

No problem! :-D

Also, perhaps you might want to include some of the various documentation (besides man pages) from the distribution?

I was waiting for the following "clean" release to do that.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Cheers,
Nicholas