This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: proposal: imap, imap-server, and imap-util
- From: Eduardo Chappa <chappa at math dot washington dot edu>
- To: Abraham Backus <abraham at backus dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: proposal: imap, imap-server, and imap-util
- References: <002f01c30b9c$3591b0d0$0200a8c0@abackusdell2>
*** Abraham Backus (abraham at backus dot com) wrote on Apr 25, 2003:
:) I'm interested in becoming a package maintainer for the imap,
:) imap-server, and imap-util packages (http://www.washington.edu/imap/).
:) Below are the proposed setup.hint files for these packages.
:) The setup.hint files:
:) sdesc: "UW IMAP Toolkit"
:) ldesc: "University of Washington IMAP Toolkit Environment"
:) category: Mail
:) requires: cygwin
Did you build with ssl support? (that would be very useful), I don't see
it in the list of "requires".