This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup (ini.cc) vs CVS mingw-runtime
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>, Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: Cygwin Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 06:23:53 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: setup (ini.cc) vs CVS mingw-runtime
> Ergo, this will be a problem when the next mingw-runtime comes out.
> Danny, if you have a patch for either mingw or setup, that'd be great.
> Does what you are suggesting impose any limitations on setup ?
Probably simplest (for per-file override of _CRTIMP) is just to add
before including any other header.
My preference, however, is to #define _CRTIMP as nothing by default in
thus reverting to old behaviour. And then add another condition like,
#if __USE_CRTIMP, to enable it.
http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Mobile
- Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.