setup (ini.cc) vs CVS mingw-runtime

I've been expecting a bug report for mingw-runtime and ini.cc in setup for
awhile, but haven't seen one, so I'll ask if the CVS mingw runtime is getting
any testing with setup anymore.

The problem is in the default usage of _CRTIMP ( = __attribute__((dllimport)) )
macro on all mingw runtime functions imported from dll.  This usage provides a
small to midling performance benefit. However. it can cause both compile time
ICE and/or linktime multiple definitions (depending on order of
declaration/definition/usage and version of GCC) when standard CRT functions
declared in system headers (ie. fprintf in setup/ini.cc) are redefined.

I'll make the _CRTIMP macro a  no-op by default if someone will confirm that
there is a problem with setup.

Danny