This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [cygwin] Apache on cygwin
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:38:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [cygwin] Apache on cygwin
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, Frank Schmitt wrote:
> Ah, thanks. Thinks clear up now. My problem was that I only looked in
> */bin/* but not in sbin (and that I tried man apache instead of man
To the apache maintainer:
Stipe, would it make sense to include a symbolic link of
/usr/man/man8/apache.8 to /usr/man/man8/httpd.8? Perhaps this needs to be
suggested to the upstream maintainer as well?
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!