This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Setup postinstall logging - take 3?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:40:31 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Setup postinstall logging - take 3?
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Brian Keener wrote:
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Looks like you got the expected result with HEAD. There should be no
> > windows popping up. The script output was logged, though, wasn't it?
> Now I am going to have to dig deeper - my setup.log.postinstall quit being
> updated on both machines.
> Will let you know what I find when I get a chance to try your test with the
Oops, I was going to mention that the output now goes into setup.log.full,
but for some reason thought better of it. Looks like I should have. :-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!