This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: release candidate setup snapsnot.
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:54:38 EST
- Subject: Re: release candidate setup snapsnot.
- References: <3E788E50.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Brian Gallew wrote:
> What does the "Keep" radio button for?
Sets anything that might be updated (in case there is a bunch you do not want
to keep - I think). But another good answer would be try it.
> The "Not Installed" view totally rocks. I love it.
> I don't suppose there will ever be a
> "never-install-so-don't-ever-show-it-to-me" view?
I think there is some plan (or let me see a wishlist item) for Setup to
remember what was previously skipped and not show you again. The key word here
is previously skipped as opposed to not installed because a not installed could
be something brand new and that you might want to see.