This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (issue 6)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 11:11:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (issue 6)
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Only relevant parts quoted. Replies inline below...
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Patches queued for review:
> * Igor's postinstall logging
> Thread start: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-10/msg00129.html
> Take2 Patch: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-10/msg00137.html
> Needs review of Take2 patch.
Actually, this one is missing some functionality:
so it should be in the "being worked on" section.
> Patches being worked on:
> * Igor's postinstall ordering patch
> Implementation discussion.
And this one's ready to go as-is. The only discussion is with regard to
whether it'll be a temporary or a permanent solution...
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!