This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (issue 4)
- From: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:44:16 +1100
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (issue 4)
- References: <010001c2e5da$2bfbd1f0$78d96f83@pomello>
- Reply-to: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Errm, I think this is already out of date :}.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 12:21 PM
Subject: Pending setup patches (issue 4)
> Patches/changes queued for review:
> * Add foreign to AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS (both setup and libgetopt++)
> * Remove autotool-generated files from CVS
> * Igor's error message patch
> * Pavel's patch for Exceptions freeing their messages too early
> * Pavel's "Do not uninstall if upgrade package fails md5" patch
> Patches being worked on:
> * Igor's postinstall ordering patch
> * Gary's big chooser patch
> Currently being troubleshot by Gary.
> * Igor's postinstall logging
> Thread start: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-10/msg00129.html
> Patch: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-10/msg00137.html
> * Preliminary colour-coding patch (from me)
> Code design feedback received from Robert.
> GUI feedback appreciated from *anyone*.