This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (Re: [PATCH] Re: Removing concat.cc/h)
- From: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:41:47 +1100
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (Re: [PATCH] Re: Removing concat.cc/h)
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1046193071.962.3.camel@localhost> <010301c2dcf3$7aaf07d0$78d96f83@pomello>
- Reply-to: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
> * Pavel's "Do not uninstall if upgrade package fails md5" patch
This patch was missing IDS_CRC_ERROR definitions, even though it used
I've applied it anyway by reusing IDS_CORRUPT_PACKAGE, but, please,
don't do this to me.
You'll need to submit a patch to add and use IDS_CRC_ERROR with whatever
text you intended.