Re: He wrote, then she wrote, ... (was RE: when is next release of setup.exe)

===
----- Original Message -----
From: "linda w (cyg)" <cygwin at tlinx dot org>

> I didn't know it was in reference to the CVS...I just tried
> current released source for current released setup with current
> released tools -- which I realize (now) was completely naive of
> me. :-/

Naive, yes. Foolish no. I'd really have loved to have a new setup
release, oh, 8 months back. And that would compile out of the box with
the current gcc. However whats released has been very stable, and the
time to finish releasing HEAD keeps getting away from us. HEAD has lots
of incremental improvements - it's the only version I use :}.

> Just slap me up the side of the head for being so silly as
> to expect that to work....*sigh*...and I just wanted one thing to be
> simple...just a small thing, really...(very sad pitiful voice)...:-)
> -l

/me slaps linda

Rob