This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: when is next release of setup.exe
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "linda w \(cyg\)" <cygwin at tlinx dot org>,"'Pavel Tsekov'" <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 22:12:41 -0000
- Subject: Re: when is next release of setup.exe
- References: <email@example.com>
linda w (cyg) wrote:
> Compiling from a branch? How did I manage that?
The setup source tarball you are using originated from the setup-200206
> I just have 'gcc' downloaded -- If I install the gcc2 package will
> the ./configure script just 'do the right thing' and select
> the compiler it works with or will it just use 'gcc' and end up
> using the current gcc?
Neither will work.
184.108.40.206 won't compile with gcc3, or with gcc2 from a gcc2 package. It only
works with the ancient gcc2 packaged as gcc.