This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
LPRng was Re: Pending packages status
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 22:50:26 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: LPRng was Re: Pending packages status
On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> > 3. LPRng
> > date : 21 Jan 2003
> > version: 3.8.19-1
> > status : reviewed; updated package available
> > notes : http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-01/msg00215.html
> > http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-02/msg00172.html
> > reviews: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-02/msg00061.html
> > votes : 3 (Corinna, Joshua and Volker)
> > url : https://www.as.cmu.edu/~geek/LPRng/LPRng-3.8.19-1.tar.bz2
> > https://www.as.cmu.edu/~geek/LPRng/LPRng-3.8.19-1-src.tgz
> > https://www.as.cmu.edu/~geek/LPRng/setup.hint
> It looks like this is ready as long as someone has a supported printer
> to verfify that it actually works.
I've just verified the source package. There are some problems:
1) An autom4te.cache dir is present - should be removed.
2) There is an extra space on line 2242 (the place in the configure script
which produces an error - very easy to fix.
3) No CYGWIN-PATCHES dir and no patch. The maintainer obviously
regenerated the configuration files and i think if not anything
else this requires a patch.