This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending packages status
- From: Daniel Bößwetter <boesswetter at peppermind dot de>
- To: Danilo Turina <danilo dot turina at alcatel dot it>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:20:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Pending packages status
- Organization: peppermind - Network Neue Medien
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3E649BB2.email@example.com>
Hi Danilo & *,
I've got a new release of TCM/Cygwin (source and binary) that can be
Due to some changes I made, I inremented the patch-level (to 2). Pavel,
would you please adjust the links in your next "Pending ..." mail?
Testers welcome, as usual. I tested on Win2K and XP. Both problems that
Danilo reported are fixed.
Thanx & Kind Regards,
Danilo Turina wrote:
date : 27 Jan 2003
status : not reviewed
notes : http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-01/msg00299.html
votes : 2 (Christopher and Lapo)
url : http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm-2.20-1.tar.bz2
I tried TCM, but it seems not to work properly. After installation
through setup, I launch it in this way:
could not open color info file '/usr/X11R6/share/tcm-2.20colorrgb.txt'
It seems that a slash is missing between "tcm-2.20" and "colorrgb.txt".
In addition when I try to click on the single tools I get errors like
these (on the console):
/usr/X11R6/doc/tcm-2.20/bin/tgd: not found
/usr/X11R6/doc/tcm-2.20/bin/tgt: not found
I tried also to download the sources (from the TCM site I think) and to
compile them: in that case tcm works (even if it's installed under /opt).