This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ntsec patch for setup
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- Cc: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:34:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: ntsec patch for setup
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Pierre, please advise how to proceed. I can create the necessary patches
> to backport the removal of the code which creates passwd-grp.bat. I don't
> think it would be a big deal.
OK, then please do it.
> Are there any other changes necessary.
Not from an ntsec point of view.