This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tetex versioning problem [Re: Updated: lilypond-1.6.8-2 for Cygwin]
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>,"Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:05:06 -0000
- Subject: Re: tetex versioning problem [Re: Updated: lilypond-1.6.8-2 for Cygwin]
- References: <email@example.com>
Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> I've been alerted by Rick Rankin about the fact that Cygwin's
> setup.ini lists the new tetex-2.0.1-1 as [prev] and the old
> tetex-20020911-1 as [curr]. My personal setup.ini script got it
> 'right' (in this case) when I tested it (ages ago), so I didn't think
> of it lateron.
> Would adding a [curr] marker to tetex-2.0.1's setup.hints be enough
> (or do we need epoch support in version numbering)? How do we arrange
http://cygwin.com/setup.html#setup.hint shows the correct syntax.