This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Kannel & cygwin dlls
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cywgin at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:28:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Kannel & cygwin dlls
- References: <001f01c2d3a7$67bf1390$0d5650d4@celer>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 10:32:26PM +0100, Radek Zajic wrote:
>i just wanna set up my own WAP gateway using the Kannel
>(http://www.kannel.org/) project. However I am forced to use Windows version
>of this app. It requires a few dlls, cygcrypto.dll, cygssl.dll, cygwin1.dll
>and cygxml2-2.dll. I have got the first three of them already, but I can't
>find cygxml2-2.dll anywhere... (and I'm not used to compile projects using
>gcc to make my own build of cygwin and that dll)...
>I've also tried to search the web using google, but got no result with _any_
>download link... :-/
It doesn't say much about your detective skills if you decided to send
email to this mailing list.
>so my question is: can anyone send me this dll file, please?
>your help would be much appreciated.
I've redirected this to the cygwin mailing list.