This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ITP] rebase
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Jason Tishler" <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>, <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:48:09 +0100
- Subject: RE: [ITP] rebase
> Your guard:
> (char *)relocp < (char *)relocs + size
> wasn't tight enough.
> My version:
> (char *)&relocp->SizeOfBlock < (char *)relocs + size
> seems to be.
What was the problem with this guard: Does it not fix the last entry of a
relocation block ?