This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
NFS server (final?)
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:58:48 -0500
- Subject: NFS server (final?)
I've tracked down a last couple of annoyances with the
NFS server (at least under W2K).
Using the current version, I am able to export any "real"
files that exist under the Cygwin root. Virtual directories
(/cygdrive, /proc, /dev, etc.) cannot be exported, though
there is a workaround documented in the README that explains
how to export a /cygdrive path.
Unless someone voices objections, I consider this version
ready for an initial release.
* Fixed problem exporting mounted directories
* Fixed problem where /etc/rmtab was not being updated
with client info