This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Time to kill the "diff" empty upgrade helper?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:33:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Time to kill the "diff" empty upgrade helper?
- References: <001701c2cfdc$33e81e00$78d96f83@pomello>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 01:40:14AM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>It's been about 8 months since diff became diffutils.
>Time to get rid of diff? Or at least mark it [prev]?
Is it hurting anything to keep it around? We know that people sometimes
wait years before updating.