This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] rebase
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Jason Tishler" <jason at tishler dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:47:51 -0000
- Subject: Re: [ITP] rebase
- References: <20030124215135.GA1584@tishler.net> <007e01c2c47c$1da3fb70$78d96f83@pomello> <20030126041352.GE1272@tishler.net> <20030126052754.GE1122@redhat.com> <20030127170934.GB2124@tishler.net> <01b801c2c628$9905c980$78d96f83@pomello> <20030127194613.GA20976@redhat.com> <20030129202618.GD1332@tishler.net> <20030129202355.GD12410@redhat.com> <20030207181908.GC2056@tishler.net>
Jason Tishler wrote:
> I have converted rebaseall.bat to a shell script, rebaseall.
> The latest setup.hint is attached and the latest binary and source
> tarballs are available at:
> I have also made the following notable changes:
> 1. Completed first real README version.
> 2. Changed rebaseall to start at 0x70000000 instead of 0x68000000
> because we were getting too close to 0x61000000. Oh well,
> there goes the MIPS support! :,)
> Please review the packaging, setup.hint, README, and tryout rebaseall.
Did so, got a segfault whilst processing:
from Cygwin perl-5.6.1-2.
Interestingly, objdump -p segfaults on this file as well.