This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
minor packaging error in recent zsh
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:09:06 -0500
- Subject: minor packaging error in recent zsh
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
It looks like at least one file in the recent zsh release has
^Ms in it: /etc/profile.d/zshell.zsh .
zsh gives a syntax error on lines in this file on my binary-mounted
Could this be fixed?